View Single Post
Old Monday, April 29, 2019
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2017 - Roll no. 16770

fawadhash is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzamil ali View Post
Ahan! I argue on really sensitive topics with intellectual people around me just to figure out their views on the issue and use them for my own good when needed. I'm probably going to write what the examiner expects from me but I can't help it sometimes, its kind of innate. I'll try to avoid controversies when writing my exam. I tend to forget that the people outside our universities are less forgiving.
You don't have to write according to expectation of the examiner. You can freely express your views, even on sensitive topics.. However, on sensitive topics, especially on matters relating to ideology of Pakistan, and opinions that contravene the very basic tenets of Islam, you should be moderate and prefer to err on the side of caution. This is all I am saying, Rest is your choice, as I said earlier. With your level of English proficiency, it would be a shame to see you fail CSS because of some minor error or whim of examiner. With sufficient hard work, I am 200% sure you can easily sail through CSS.