Thread: Seeking Advice
View Single Post
Old Monday, May 20, 2019

Assasin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazeel2 View Post
Hi,

I am a long time lurker and wanted to attempt CSS in 2014 but my life was completely flipped and wasn't able to do it.

Right now, i am a sole breadwinner which means i have to work at least 6-8 hours on avg. a day.

I am considering preparing now and attempt CSS in 2021 and if i wasn't able to clear in the first attempt i will have 2022 as well.

So here is what i am asking,

Is it possible to clear CSS by giving 25-30 hours a week?

i am considering joining KIPS as i have been cut off from all studies since 2013 and really need to get back on track.

I am from Sahiwal but i will move to Lahore for couple of months now to prepare and keep working by myself back home after the training of a month or two.

My bachelor was in commerce and i have a master degree in Computer science,which subjects are suitable for me?

I was thinking

Computer Science
Criminology
Public Administration
History of USA
Journalism & Mass Communication

Lastly, i want to join either Police Services or Administrative services, i think i know your subject doesn't affect which service you want to join but deep inside i feel there should be something about it.
Choose your subjects on the basis of ;
1 . Your interest (Natual tendency .Check syllabus and past papers )
2. Your aptitude for a particular subject (check its past papers , and see if you can solve it comparatively better )
3. Scoring trend (Check the previois marks of candidaties in the subject )

Everyone is different .So , decide as per your inclination.

You can easily prepare for 2020 as well , as long as you make a proper plan and follow it deligently .Since you are the bread earner for your family , and you might have financial considersations .So , think before spending money on academy .. Why not spend that money on your essay preparation .Consult a competent essay teacher . you can do the rest of the preparation by youtself ,However , these are my thoughts .Analyze yout situation .You are the best judge of your self .Good luck .