View Single Post
Old Tuesday, May 21, 2019

MrZain is on a distinguished road
Question How to write answer in CSS Exam?

Asalamoalaikum,

My question is simple and straight forward, yet I'm still confused because I've heard mixed opinions from experienced people, CSPs and those who have recently qualified written part.

My question is, what format of answer is most preferable?

Some people say that you should make an outline like you do in Essay and start from the introduction then give sub-headings in the body and end it with conclusion.

Some people say that highlight the keywords like "criticize, describe, evaluate, differentiate, etc" and answer to the point. Some people disagree with this approach by saying that it is 20 marks question. Writing to the point will deduce marks.

Also, there's a CSP, I don't know his name, but he is aged and a senior officer. He said in his interview that you should write to the point answers. In fact, he said that his Essay was just 6 pages long and he scored 70+ marks in Essay because he did not write irrelevant information in it and it was to the point.

Seniors, and all the other experienced people, please shed light upon this matter and share your precious knowledge with beginners like myself.

Thank you,
MahamQadir (Saturday, October 05, 2019)