Thread: Seeking Advice
View Single Post
Old Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Fazeel2 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assasin View Post
Choose your subjects on the basis of ;
1 . Your interest (Natual tendency .Check syllabus and past papers )
2. Your aptitude for a particular subject (check its past papers , and see if you can solve it comparatively better )
3. Scoring trend (Check the previois marks of candidaties in the subject )

Everyone is different .So , decide as per your inclination.

You can easily prepare for 2020 as well , as long as you make a proper plan and follow it deligently .Since you are the bread earner for your family , and you might have financial considersations .So , think before spending money on academy .. Why not spend that money on your essay preparation .Consult a competent essay teacher . you can do the rest of the preparation by youtself ,However , these are my thoughts .Analyze yout situation .You are the best judge of your self .Good luck .
Thank you for taking the time to read through my post and giving suggestions.

i tried to choose high scoring subjects with good results in the past few years so i think that is pretty much it but again as i said i am confused if your subject selection has something to do with service you can join?

I was definitely thinking to signup with some Essay teacher but i am very beginner, either i need hand-holding of someone qualified or i have to spend money in academies, i think instead of wasting time on searching over the internet and being bombarded with loads of suggestion, i am better off spending some cash and getting straight to the point.

I will appreciate if you have some other suggestions for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grotius View Post
Just two suggestions
1) Choose your subjects more wisely...right now your subjects do not have any relation with each other...Think and consult again for subjects

2) The Best academy for css in my opinion is World Times...thet have dedication, focus, method and process...So if you have decided to go in academy go in WTI.

Sent from my CPH1701 using Tapatalk
Thank you for your suggestion brother, i really appreciate it. Yeah, i heard quite a lot about WTI, do you happen to know their fee structure? I will call them though and see what they are offering.

I am thinking to join right after Eid and have a good 2-3 month sessions with all the resources i can find so i can move back to my home town and continue working per my schedule.

As for the subjects, you are right, there are subjects that are correlated but i think some of the pairs weren't good scoring subjects recently?

=====

What books should i buy for compulsory subjects? Authors? publishers?
I really don't have time to spend hours watching TV to keep myself updated with current issues, is there any updated book that cover recent happenings?