Thread: Seeking Advice
View Single Post
Old Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Assasin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazeel2 View Post
Thank you for taking the time to read through my post and giving suggestions.

i tried to choose high scoring subjects with good results in the past few years so i think that is pretty much it but again as i said i am confused if your subject selection has something to do with service you can join?

I was definitely thinking to signup with some Essay teacher but i am very beginner, either i need hand-holding of someone qualified or i have to spend money in academies, i think instead of wasting time on searching over the internet and being bombarded with loads of suggestion, i am better off spending some cash and getting straight to the point.

I will appreciate if you have some other suggestions for me.

Thank you for your suggestion brother, i really appreciate it. Yeah, i heard quite a lot about WTI, do you happen to know their fee structure? I will call them though and see what they are offering.

I am thinking to join right after Eid and have a good 2-3 month sessions with all the resources i can find so i can move back to my home town and continue working per my schedule.

As for the subjects, you are right, there are subjects that are correlated but i think some of the pairs weren't good scoring subjects recently?

=====

What books should i buy for compulsory subjects? Authors? publishers?
I really don't have time to spend hours watching TV to keep myself updated with current issues, is there any updated book that cover recent happenings?
Your subjects are highly relevent in viva and play an indirect role in your allocation .The panel might ask some questions regarding your subjects .For instance , if FSP is your first preference then the panel might ask about international issues in detail ..In that case ,if you have opted for IR / USA history /IL then you would be in a better position to answer the interview questions .But it does not mean that your subjects are the sole determinants of your allocation .There are many factors at play .So dont worry about allocation for now and select subjects which can land you in the interview room .

Afterwards , CSPs have Specialized training programs in which they are tought relevant subjects of their occupational groups .So dont worry about relevancy of subjects vis a vis occupational groups .

Yes , find a competent mentor and teacher for essay and compostion papers .The money you spent is your investment in yourself .IT will save you a lot of time and will steer you in the right direction .

If you are in KP , go for sir ateeq (the best teacher for essay and precis ).
Outside KP , there are many teachers ..Hamood Ranjha is one ..He is very competent .GET HIM.

Good luck