Thread: CSS Preparation
View Single Post
Old Friday, June 07, 2019

MMani is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb Some Information

Quote:
Originally Posted by mstayyab86 View Post
Salam. I am a Pakistani medical student at Mohammed V University Rabat, pursuing my medical degree. I intend to appear in the CSS exam but I am confused about starting the preparation how and where to start first. I have more than 4 years. Can spare 2 hours daily. Could seniors please guide how and where to start? I have gotten through the preparation guides but could not find anything particular about my query.
AoA Dear,

To begin, it is a welcoming sign that you want to prepare and appear in the CSS exams. Now moving towards your query.

Firstly, before going into further details, I would like to mention that a gargantuan portion of the exam is pertinent to current affairs. Hence, it might be bit early to prepare for the exam, that is four years ahead.

Secondly, please keep in mind that civil services, including CSS exams, reforms process is also perpetuating.

Finally, if you want to initiate the things, download the list of optional subject list. Then, select tentative subjects. Afterwards, review the syllabus of each subject, and analyze the past 4 years papers. By this way, you would be able to select the subjects.

During whole bunch of time, another suggestion is to work on your writing skills. It should be smooth, clear, argumentative, and terse.

Best of Luck,

Cheers,
Usman