View Single Post
Old Thursday, June 27, 2019

alphaprime is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Next step?

According to what I have heard from my follow up on the matter is that according to writ petition 4864, A forensic divisions employee in NR3C filed the incumbent that future employments be stalled until previous employees can be made permanent. His request was disposed by the court and a go ahead was given to UTS to conduct tests. That was the end of that and tests, running and grueling physicals were conducted followed by interviews.
Later, Imran Khan (PM) took notice of illegal and fake notifications coming out of PMO for the appointments of Inspectors in NR3C. An inquiry was called that was supposed to submit its report in a week. Beyond that the process either got stalled or has quitely gone through. So, to sum it up:

1. The petition to deny UTS from conducting exams is closed. I assume IHC suspended the claim terming appointment process lawful.

2. No, I am not aware of any ongoing cases as "lionroars" reported still pending in Court. If he/she can share a writ petiton or information about any ongoing writ petitions, I can verify or file a counter petition because frankly I am sick of how the system has been held hostage by a few powerful dirty eggs.

So if lionroars can provide any further information in this regard, we are at a stall here too.
The Following User Says Thank You to alphaprime For This Useful Post:
aquacool (Thursday, June 27, 2019)