View Single Post
Old Thursday, June 27, 2019

mohsinali303 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphaprime View Post
According to what I have heard from my follow up on the matter is that according to writ petition 4864, A forensic divisions employee in NR3C filed the incumbent that future employments be stalled until previous employees can be made permanent. His request was disposed by the court and a go ahead was given to UTS to conduct tests. That was the end of that and tests, running and grueling physicals were conducted followed by interviews.
Later, Imran Khan (PM) took notice of illegal and fake notifications coming out of PMO for the appointments of Inspectors in NR3C. An inquiry was called that was supposed to submit its report in a week. Beyond that the process either got stalled or has quitely gone through. So, to sum it up:

1. The petition to deny UTS from conducting exams is closed. I assume IHC suspended the claim terming appointment process lawful.

2. No, I am not aware of any ongoing cases as "lionroars" reported still pending in Court. If he/she can share a writ petiton or information about any ongoing writ petitions, I can verify or file a counter petition because frankly I am sick of how the system has been held hostage by a few powerful dirty eggs.

So if lionroars can provide any further information in this regard, we are at a stall here too.
Case Detail of Case Number: 4837 / 2018

visit Islamabad high court site next hearing date is 12-11-2019.where you can see case details.

Islamabad high court allowed recruitment process but stopped FIA from issuing final selection letter.

Due to few FIA inspectors promotion case is now in court and getting delayed day by day.NOC issued from interior ministry for these posts is upto November only,after that these posts will be nullified and case next hearing is 12-11-2019.

This is how things works in Pakistan
alphaprime (Friday, June 28, 2019)