View Single Post
Old Wednesday, July 03, 2019
***CAPTAIN HOPE***
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason:

Muhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the roughMuhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the roughMuhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farie View Post
kindly share your preparation strategy for islamiat.

(As that person Shahkaar posted it nearly 6 months ago ,so i am answering it .hopefully, he will answer it later)

Do all these things as per given in this thread for Urdu version and you will get same results, i think these strategies are general ones and applicable to both ;english and urdu languages . What Tasswur has shared will work for urdu too . You will have to give references of Ayahs and Ahadith , with it of some books . Then , as he has written it that outline at the start of answers ,then headings with one paragraph explanation . I think this stuff is good for every paper , and can boost your score.

Maybe , here i can add one thing that if one is going to give attempt in urdu then do read Friday Features in Urdu newspapers ,be it Daily Jang or Nawa-i-waqt etc . One of my friend scored 78 ,and all he had to say after result was that his high score is a result of this fact that he never missed any Friday feature during his preparation and that thing helped him in tackling Islamiat paper . And here i am talking about CE-2014 ,when most of the candidates failed in Islamiat .
Farie (Monday, October 21, 2019), Urooj rajput (Friday, October 15, 2021)