View Single Post
Old Monday, July 29, 2019

aishalam is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by United Pakistan View Post
Hi everyone this is my first post here, hope everyone is doing great!

I have studied Economics as subject in CA and I'm well familiar with all the terminologies and majority of concepts.
I'm personally more interested in international relations but there is fierce competition as everyone is opting for it, however I have decided to opt for Economics, let see how this gamble turns out for me.

I have background in economics and I'm well versed with all syllabus content of IR due to my interest in current affairs.
Seniors are hereby, requested to advise which subject is recommended given the fact that I'm planning for 2020 and merely 6 months are left by now.
Hello!

The CSS economics paper isn't particularly difficult. If you are familiar with the terms and concepts, I'll recommend you go for it. You can look at past papers and see if the questions are familiar/doable and if so then 6 months should be more than enough. You can also look through the past paper questions I have compiled and categorized by topics in the link below: http://www.cssforum.com.pk/css-optio...ons-topic.html