View Single Post
Old Wednesday, July 31, 2019

takhleeq is on a distinguished road

Hi, Anzabb.

I have read most of your posts and I'd like to let you know that you are doing commendable job helping a lot of aspirants. Kudos to you.

I am also confused about selecting a couple of subjects and decided to ask you.
I have a masters in diplomacy and strategic studies. I wasn't really a bright student so can't say that I have a strong grip but I can say that I have read IR, IL and foreign policy etc. and have a little understanding of them.

But I see that more than half of the candidates opt for IR and IL so there's a lot of competition. and also think that for IR I should have a really good writing expression and I should be able to use all those terminologies and words diplomats use. (correct me if I am wrong)
So I am thinking about switching to Pol. Science and P. Ad.
My other subjects are USA History, Gender Studies and Punjabi. Though I am thinking about Switching Punjabi with anthropology(again trying to go for something with relatively less competition)

I am not sure if I was able to comprehensively elaborate my query but I guess you've gotten the point.
Please share your opinion on this.
Thanks in advance. It means a lot. Really. Since I can't afford an academy, I want to use this forum for all my queries.