View Single Post
Old Tuesday, August 20, 2019

MMani is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryN View Post
Okay, So I started preparation last month and I have practiced one essay so far. That was a disaster, took me five hours to write and totally wrong approach.

I have learned the essay technique from SirManzar Javed in this one month. Learning part is complete now comes the Practice part.

This part is very confusing to me. Like how many essays am I supposed to practice how many in a month? I watched some YOutube videos and some said they wrote one essay per week the others said one essay every two weeks. How do you get that much time? This doesn't make sense to me, seriously.

I will ask this to my mentor as well but I'm not going to meet him for another 15 days. so, if you can share your technique that'd great.
Hi,

I agree that writing a full fledge is a time consuming process. However, it is also inevitable to write a few essays and get them checked.

Here is my approach;

I started writing three paragraphs of approximately 300 words in a week.

After a month, I started writing outlines. I wrote outlines of three essays in a week.

In the next step, I wrote essays of 1000 words.

In this way, the stage was ready to write full fledge essays. Since we have to simulate the exam experience, I always tried to write whatever I knew in exactly three hours.

Hope some part of my strategy will be beneficial.

Best regards,
Usman

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to MMani For This Useful Post:
MaryN (Friday, September 13, 2019)