View Single Post
Old Thursday, August 22, 2019

Miss Ahmed is on a distinguished road
Default Congratulations & allah hafiz

Hey heartiest congratulations to everyone who got selected for Trainee Officers. I again, like my past experiences, have been failed/rejected/couldn’t make it.

I didn’t reply for two days because obviously, I was heartbroken. But I know that even this breakage won’t do anything and therefore I should at least congratulate everyone.

I wanted to do a job because I JUST WANTED TO, and that’s it. Seeking a job was my foremost priority but I am shattered and broken now. See, people ask me questions:
--> Nokri q karna chahti ho? Koi financial problems hain?
--> Jab zaroorat paray tab ker laina, parhai to kabhi zaya nahi hoti. Okay enough of this!!!

Let me tell you that I did my BS-Software Engineering from IIUI and MBA from QAU on 2-Feb-2015. I have had FOUR & HALF years of struggle to land a job. I have more than 72% marks throughout my educational background.
Was successful only once in September 2017; worked in Meezan Bank for 10 months, resigned in July 2018 because couldn’t handle my boss’s behavior regarding targets. So, you all might guess the time duration I have had struggled to get a job but all in vain. Now, age will also be an issue, because I have turned 29. Just telling, I have no sifarish. I hate it when people say zaroorat thing as I am residing in DHA Islamabad so zaroorat for paisa is just crap.

Every time I come near success; it is taken away/snatched from me. I made an account here for Tech & Research in 2017 – cleared test, then analytical & psychological test about 3-hours duration, and then gave all answers in the interview. What happened? REJECTION.

I now know that it seems Allah doesn’t want that I do a job, because 4.5 years is a long duration, isn’t it? No prayers, no mannatain muradain are doing any good for me. So, I must quit my struggle and just wait for what life brings out for me. I just want to burn my degrees of 18 years. I should do it!

I don’t like bringing issues on social media, it doesn’t do any good. Many of you will think I am frustrated, and blah blah. People have negative thoughts, negative and bad comments, different thinking & most importantly SERMONS; easiest of all the tasks. Think whatever you guys want to think!

Anyways Allah Hafiz for the good, everyone. I have a good time here, spent around 2.5 years there and wanted to bid adieu.

And sorry it is long and out-of-the-context post. I don’t want to ruin your happiness. Get going and Fi-Aman-Allah. This might be my last post here.