View Single Post
Old Monday, September 23, 2019

Bakr is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afzal Qambrani View Post
The MOD Ministry of Defense (ISI) NTS 2017 Jobs process

The total selection process takes 12 to 14 months (Including the test and registration)

Step 1: Registration

Step 2: Screening test
(Mcqs, current affairs and essay all these test in one day )

Step 3: Result declaration by NTS, Passed candidates will appear for psychometric test

step 4: Psychometric test (Also known as psychological tests like those in ISSB)

step 5: Passed candidates will be interviewed at designated stations (My sister interview was at hamza camp Rwp)

step 6: After interview security clearance begins, Firstly SVA forms (5 in number) are sent to candidates, those are to be filled and send within 15 days to MOD

The security clearance begins with personnel from agencies will visit your home, call you, interview your close firends, relatives

step 7: Last but not the least, those who qualify the standards of MOD, Final medical letter are issued to them

Step 8: After medical joining orders are issued and training of 6 months at undisclosed location begins

These steps are not fabricated nor presented on my own. My sister went through each and every step. I hope it helps .
https://www.facebook.com/groups/CSS....0674320030100/
Hello, can you please confirm if these 40 Assistant Director jobs are Islamabad based?