View Single Post
Old Sunday, October 13, 2019

aishalam is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by The dream of rain View Post
Fellow aspirants, and seniors kindly evaluate and give your feedback.
@Aishalam, @sir RAZ...

New war fronts lie in economic zones

1. Introduction
2. Past of war fronts: sporadic beginning of economic wars:
3. New war fronts lie in economic zones:how?:

a. US-China trade war
b. China's belt and road initiative
c. Brexit: UK's economic war
d. FATF: India's economic maneuvering against Pakistan
e. US-Venezuela crisis: America's economic gains
f. US sanctions on Iran: An economic war
g. US presence in Indo-pacific: A fight for natural resources
h. Countries shift toward China: an example of economic war

4. Impacts of economic wars:
a. Change in power dynamics: unipolarity to multipolarity
b. Rise of new world powers
c. Increase in regional disputes
d. Lead to conventional war between countries
e. Economic depression in countries
f. Worsening socio-economic conditions of countries
g. Denial of other factors for global development
h. Threat to World peace.

5. Conclusion
Hello! Overall a very solid attempt with good structure. Part 2 would require more points to explain the argument you are trying to make. Currently it is very ambiguous. What were the last war fronts? How and why did a shift happen from all out conflict to economic maneuvering and strategem.

Part 3 on examples of new economic war fronts are good and I appreciate that you have included new-er arguments like Venezula and FATF. Would also recommend searching up North Korea and how there is complete ban on trade and transactions with their economy and the only way they earn ANYTHING is by illegal trade through the Chinese border. China lets them get away with it simply because N.K is a good distraction for the US and keeps them off their back.

Another example for an economic war front is the World Bank and IMF policies. They are called the Structural Adjustment Programs (SAP) and are essentially conditions put on any economy (developing economy-you would notice that the conditions don't apply when developed economies take loans from Imf) which are meant to "help" them pay back the loan overtime. What they essentially do is stunt growth so that the developing economies always remain under the thumb of the more developed economies and are now essentially slaves to the IMF and Worl bank as well because of loan repayments. Even if the loan is forgiven it comes with A LOT of strings attached.

Section 4 is an interesting addition to the topic and I feel has a place. Some of the sub-arugments are sort of the same though so best shorten this section as a whole.

Overall a very good attempt! Sorry I can't go into more detailed analysis right now but I think you've done a great job!
The Following User Says Thank You to aishalam For This Useful Post:
AlphaZero (Thursday, January 23, 2020)