View Single Post
Old Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Assistant Commissioner BCS (EB)
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: BPSC B-17 - 2017

Silent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really nice
Asslamulaikum.

Dear aspirants...!!!
The confrontation is started between the two brothers (ZARDARI, NAWAZ)!! Mr. Gillani does not dare to reveal the fact? wether Nawaz or Zardari? At one side Force and PM, and on another side Popularity among masses!! so condemnable!!
What should we call it? A man who had become the president just becase of his wife? Who is completely bathed in the HOLY WATER of NRO!! Reinstatement of Chaudhary? The pact was not the Hadith!!
Same efforts as the Brave General did....Same orders from New york and Washignton!!! Same war on terror!! No Independent Judiciary!! Same Hypocrite politicians!!! Same foreign policy of Afghanistan!!
Same FEAR from India!! Same operations in Frontier!!

At last nothing more, because eyes start throbing and water......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My LOVELY AND DEAR HOMELAND, WHEN WILL I SEE U COMPLETELY ISLAMIC, ISLAM, INDEPENDENT LIVES, ORDERS OF ALLAH AND PROPHET MUHAMMAD (PBUH), ISLAMIC TEACHINGS, A SPECTACLE OF KHILAFAT RASHIDA.

AMEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Regards.

Last edited by Princess Royal; Tuesday, March 10, 2009 at 10:43 AM.