View Single Post
Old Saturday, October 19, 2019

Mubashar Khattak is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saira khattak View Post
Yes, you should definitely go for constitutional law if you are opting pol science, because constitutional law is more or less same as the second paper of pol science. They overlap so you will easily prepare both.
I am confused after going through DMCs of many candidates. I was opting for IR, IL and GS because I cleared them in CE2018 but they are targetted by FPSC this time. I am left with Political Science, Constitutional Law/Muslim Law & Jurisprudence/Criminology, US History, Public Ad/G&PP, Sociology/Journalism/Pushto. It seems difficult to cover Western and Muslim Political Philosophers along with 9 constitutions in just 3 months. I have background of Shariah and Law so I have studied Muslim Law & Jurisprudence but I am not confident about opting for it. Flunked Sociology in KP PMS but that paper was insanely difficult and deliberately hit by KPPSC. Journalism is no more a straightforward subject whereas Pushto is a scoring subject but I am bit slow in writing Pushto and memorizing poetry seems herculean task for me.