View Single Post
Old Saturday, October 19, 2019

Saira khattak is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mubashar Khattak View Post
I am confused after going through DMCs of many candidates. I was opting for IR, IL and GS because I cleared them in CE2018 but they are targetted by FPSC this time. I am left with Political Science, Constitutional Law/Muslim Law & Jurisprudence/Criminology, US History, Public Ad/G&PP, Sociology/Journalism/Pushto. It seems difficult to cover Western and Muslim Political Philosophers along with 9 constitutions in just 3 months. I have background of Shariah and Law so I have studied Muslim Law & Jurisprudence but I am not confident about opting for it. Flunked Sociology in KP PMS but that paper was insanely difficult and deliberately hit by KPPSC. Journalism is no more a straightforward subject whereas Pushto is a scoring subject but I am bit slow in writing Pushto and memorizing poetry seems herculean task for me.
You are right, three months is a short time, but you don't need to cover all philosophers or all Constitutions. You can opt for selective studies based on past papers. But if you find it hard to do then go for IR but with a different approach. Consult some expert as IR needs specialized knowledge based on theories so can't be dealt like current affairs. I have no personal experience of IR but have come to know about this from other sources. Don't leave Pashto because of writing problem. You can overcame that by writing practice. I have no idea about muslim law but Criminology is a safe choice. In the end these are just my views. Good luck!
Mubashar Khattak (Wednesday, October 23, 2019)