View Single Post
Old Sunday, October 20, 2019

EnggAsquare is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Zeee View Post
Hi!
Everyone,
I am not well and facing severe health issues. Also, my supervisor is putting me under pressure by mentally torturing me to complete my thesis 3 months before deadline. Moreover, I have 5 job tests this week. I am totally stuck for few days at least.
Please give me few days. I shall share all my tips/tricks for all the subjects I took along with all the material (soft form) which I have collected in past 6 years. Please be patient and wait for few days. I have already received 500+ emails for guidance. I will reply each and everyone of you very soon.
Only two enquiries which I think are needed to be addressed immediately are as following:
1- Subject selection?
I can help in choosing by keeping all the factors in mind including scoring trend. For that please send me email with title of subject selection. Otherwise, I will not be reading it for few days.
2- English coaching?
Sorry people I cannot coach anybody personally. I do not think myself worthy of such honour. However, there are many teachers in major cities from whom you guys can get guidance. I only know about the ones in Lahore. I am listing their names below.
Raza Abidi (He is very old now and I have found that he is not that effective as he was used to be. He does not check practice by himself and takes help from others)
Nadeem Shahid (He is also good but he choses students after taking test). Takes only a few people and gives them a lot of practice. I can vouch for him.
Hamood Ranjha (Apex) I will vouch for him. Find his page on fb and contact him. Have online classes.
Tanveer Shakoor Rana (Apex) I can vouch for him. Provides class coaching and individual mentoring whichever you want to have.
There are others as well such as Agha Mohsin, Shafaat Yar Khan, Maria, Sir Tahir etc. I do not know about their teaching much.
I will recommend Nadeem Shahid, Hamood Ranjha and Tanveer Shakoor Rana.

For rest of the queries which can be addressed later, please I need few days to respond.
Thank you for your patience.

Regards
A Zee

Get well soon sis and take care of pending tasks first
A Zeee (Monday, October 28, 2019), Obaidd (Sunday, October 20, 2019)