View Single Post
Old Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Mubashar Khattak is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saira khattak View Post
You are right, three months is a short time, but you don't need to cover all philosophers or all Constitutions. You can opt for selective studies based on past papers. But if you find it hard to do then go for IR but with a different approach. Consult some expert as IR needs specialized knowledge based on theories so can't be dealt like current affairs. I have no personal experience of IR but have come to know about this from other sources. Don't leave Pashto because of writing problem. You can overcame that by writing practice. I have no idea about muslim law but Criminology is a safe choice. In the end these are just my views. Good luck!
Thank you so much for your valuable guidance. My IR's score was 110 in CE2018 but in IR-II, I kept bringing Cold War in almost every question without application of theories. Now as FPSC has targetted IR-II due to non-application of theories, I am not that confident to go for the same with completely new approach altogether. Past papers of Political Science seem pretty easy and straighforward in nature but it has the potential to be targetted this time because most of the candidates will switch from IR to it given the current disappointing resut. As for Pushto, I struggle big time when it comes to memorizing poetry of different poets but I will try to remember through singing them. Of course, if I have to go for Political Science then Constitutional Law would be automatic choice for me.