View Single Post
Old Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Mubashar Khattak is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glorious King View Post
Study strategy for Pashto subject was same as other subjects but I had my concentration more on writing Pashto and Preparing the questions my self I read more books besides the Famous "Pohana" By Sahar Katozai which almost all the aspirants study for Pashto Paper. The books which i studied are

"da Pukhto jabi ao adab Tareekh" by Prof Haneef Khalil

"Pashto Zuban or Adab ki Tareekh, Aik Khaaka" in Urdu by Haneef Khalil saab This book is very important for remembering all the Books of Pashto and their Authors.

"Da Rang ao Bo Qafila" by Dr. M.Iqbal Naseem Khattak about all the Poets and their Books
and

"Da Pukhto Classiki Shaaeri" by Haneef Khalil

One more thing I want to mention is that if someone has difficulty in understanding the Pashto words i.e That a word starts from"Ze" or "Zeem" Those aspirants must buy the book of Primary School from Class 1 to Class 7.It seem funny but it isn't at all.
The books I mentioned are Easily available in Every Shop in Markets.

For The Mataloona(Proverbs) You can get help from This Blog.I hope my words will be Helpful for all aspirants who selected Pashto Subject. Thanks

Blog Address:

https://pashtomataloona.blogspot.com/
Thank you so much, brother. Professor Hanif Khalil is friend of my father. Dr. Iqbal Naseem Khattak was also good friend of my father but he has recently passed away. I will try to grab those aforementioned books. I know how to write Pushto because I opt it for KP PMS but I am a slow writer and struggle alot when it comes to memorizing poetry of various poets.