View Single Post
Old Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Aamir Ali Abro is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JANDAN View Post
SOLUTION BY ME OF PARAGRAPH 1

Number of amusing myths had been roaming everywhere.An ignorant man might be inspired by this irrationality but not the scientist.Intelligence requires proofs, data and recurrence of phenomenon to hold waters.He raised logical questions and deduce answers to be acceptable as evidence in Court.Besides this scientific approach, to prove mere suppositions,logical reasoning is required.

Word Count-53
Title: Intelligence requires scientific approach of Logic and Reasoning.
I'm not fully experienced in precis writing but i know few rules about it.. i guess there are few mistakes in your precis...

1. You have used "He" a second person in your precis, that is not allowed, precis is always written in 3rd person form or in indirect speech.
2. you have mentioned word count of 53. I counted it 66. I guess you are excluding prepositions and title of precis. In precis a single "a" is also counted as a word also title is counted as part of precis. So include them too in your precis.
3. precis is always 1/3 of original paragraph. In original paragraph words are 264, whose 1/3 will be 88 words but you haven't fulfilled its requirement.
4. You have given precis title something like a sentence. Don't go towards a sentence structure or an idiomic format and it should be between 3-8 words.