View Single Post
Old Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Pulsar is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tariqusama View Post
Starting/Initial salary in SNGPL is low when compared to market, however growth rate is excellent, if appointed in Grade II, initial salary varies between 35000 to 40000. First promotion for engineers is after 1 year and for non engineers after 2 years. Medical facility is excellent as they reimburse actual medical expenses for self, spouse, parents and unmarried children under 25 years.

Working environment is easy and normally tasks are realistic and achievable. You will feel like executive working in company as you will enjoy authority and full control on all matters under your domain .

people are normally posted at home station subject to availability of seat and transfers can also be made on later stages.

Dear thanks for your valuable answers. I am currently earning around 65k with medical facilities while being posted out of my home station this opportunity does not seem vaiable for me. However if I am offered 60k and posted at Lahore i will happily take this opportunity. I have four years of experience similar to job discreption will I get benefit for this ?