View Single Post
Old Tuesday, January 07, 2020

soft rock is on a distinguished road
Default Q#7. Governmental Capacity To neutralize threats to internal security.

Ans.

Internal security is the utmost demand of the public of Pakistan. Internal security is the key to peace. This not only ensures peace, but also internal security is one of the routes to the prosperity for the public of Pakistan. As they will live in a peaceful environment, without any dread of unsafety and risky existence, in the country of Pakistan.

For a safe and secure Pakistan the governance structure must have the capacity to neutralize threats to the internal security. For this purpose some suggestions I quote here for the governance structure of Pakistan to have the capacity of neutralizing the current risk of internal insecurity to the environment of this state.

"Suggestions For Government Structure To Have Capacity For Neutralizing Threats To Internal Security In Pakistan"

1. Applying The Dialogues And Analyzing The Demands.

2. Discussing Islamic Stance

3. Securing Life;.i.e.Making The Risky Citizens-turned-The Responsible Citizens A Trend.

4. Becoming A Flexible Role Model Pakistan In This Arena Of A Stylish Secure State.

5. Adopting A Multi-pronged Policy To Deal With Such Internal Threats To Security Of The State.

i.e.
A- Education,
B- Employment.
C- Islamic views
-....etc
(s).