View Single Post
Old Tuesday, January 28, 2020

The dream of rain is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innocent Hafeez View Post
Dear, yor precis is finer than mine(given beow) but our word count are not up to the requirement of the passage. To me, this sort of passage can be written in both present and past forms. Well, you can give your own opinion about my write-up
Title: Ignoring population growth
The subject of population growth has failed to draw attention and is being intentionally overlooked by society. Especially, religious clerics, politicians and others consider the problem pointless and absurd for some obvious reasons. They consider every step to control and manage human population as an obstacle to their vested interests. This sort of approach has, in turn, severely hampered individuals’ progress. Burgeoning population is a matter of serious concern and if left unchecked and some logical measures are not taken, it will risk socio-economic development of human beings and make their life vulnerable.
Words count: 95
Brother, to me, you have get the gist of the topic. But, some points seem alien to the topic, like "risk socio-economic development of human beings and make their life vulnerable." (i dont see anywhere in the original passage that talk about "human beings."
Be specific to it.
and here, " religious clerics, politicians and others consider," the word "others" shows getting off of the topic. Don't add foreign senses to the preci.
Hope it helps!
P.S. i prefer to write preci in the Past.