View Single Post
Old Monday, March 02, 2020
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason:

mrarsalankhan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by karming View Post
The place was Islamabad. The date was 10/2/2020.

10 candidates and the average interview timing was 30 to 40 minutes. Questions were general as well as specific. But the focus was related to security. General questions were related to experience and past-history. General questions were Introduction, the reason for applying for the job not related to your qualification, nature of AD job. Specific questions were related to separatist movements, FATA merger, joining Leh with India and similar others. Also asked different trap-questions like, your stance is the negation of two-nation theory, you are aspiring against what Quaid had aspired and similar other counter-arguments. Few questions were optimistic but then counter questions were asked to check any prejudice if I hold. I felt it a very well planned interview for any candidate. I answered questions in full confidence even if I don't know the answer. For instance, " does Kurd reside in Libya?" Without having an iota of knowledge I said, Yes, sir. The interview part was also dominant on international relations; questions related to Saudi-Turkey relations and the role of Trump in Kashmir mediation process (with counter questions). Last two questions were **Should we exchange Shakeel Afridi with Afia Siddique? I answered, **No sir, never** (as it was to answer in yes or no). What are the commonalities between India and Pakistan that would make co-existence possible? Answered sports language and a few other things. Another important part of the interview was related to word-association. For instance, Islamabad and the answer was a metropolitan city, beautiful and diverse in culture and the capital of Pakistan. Or, Gasherbrum and the answer was 'mighty white snow peaks*.

The interview was good and I enjoyed the whole process.
Well it sounds quite challenging. wish you all the best, by the way do you have any idea about the sequence of interview? I mean for example if you're fourth candidate for interview would that mean you're the fourth highest scorer of your quota?

Sent from my CPH1723 using Tapatalk