View Single Post
Old Friday, March 13, 2009

Baig1 is on a distinguished road
Default kindly check my paragraph...is it suitable

Kindly check my paragraph and give ur comments....
i am appearing in 2009,any suggestion would be welcome....
need help in English paragraph and essay writing.... ....

Children have no childhood in Pakistan

At the very outset it can be stated that it is the children of poor families who have no childhood in Pakistan. Childhood is a cherished period that is to be remembered for a whole life .In Pakistan due to grueling economic conditions childhood of poor children is ruined. On the other hand children who belong to affluent families don`t face such critical conditions as faced by poor children.
In Pakistan people are phenomenally unaware of their social responsibilities like education, health care and a good standard of living that they have to provide to their children. This unawareness gives birth to a trend of high population, and consequently, the ultimate sufferer is child who is deprived of basic rights. In Pakistan children are not provided particular education. Most of the children are never enrolled in a school. Those who are admitted in schools are mostly taken out before completion of primary standard. In rural areas children are made to graze cattle in the field and sometimes they join their father in cultivation of their field. In the case of urban areas children join various technical fields as apprentice. They work in hotels, factories and auto-mechanic shops at paltry wages. Thus their most cherished period is ruined and when they grow younger they only remember their childhood in their sad memories.
In conclusion we can say that children have no particular facilities and are not provided with any opportunity either by parents or government. Children are an important source for the future growth of a country if they are utilized in a right direction, otherwise they might prove to be an impediment.