View Single Post
Old Monday, May 04, 2020

Innocent Hafeez is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nida Rizvi View Post
Thank you. As you have claimed that you have scored 70 in the essay paper, I must request you let me see your marks sheet, please. Because your reply has many grammatical and structural mistakes, I wonder how you managed to score 70 in the essay. I have mentioned a couple of mistakes that I found in just 4 sentences. If you had scored 70 with these many mistakes, FPSC could have awarded me more than 90.

You are absolutely right (When something is "right", there is no need to say absolutely right.) Academies are a waste of time. They use a "one size fits all" formula for each and every student. (kindly, use either "each" or "every", as using both each and every is a redundancy error.) Academies are in place to make money off (make off is a phrasal verb that means to leave a place quickly) aspirant's ignorance and utter desperation. The sooner aspirants learn that CSS is an individualistic (It is a wrong selection of the word, kindly, write individual) journey, the more chances they will have of properly utilizing their time and efforts.
Correction: He secured 70 marks in precis paper not essay
Secondly, You are absolutely right. This sentence is correct. Absolutely is an adverb, and is modifying adjective right. I do not think this sentence is wrong. If so, why we use, i am quite well? Please correct me if i am wrong.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Hafeez For This Useful Post:
Muhammadwd (Monday, May 04, 2020), Sheikh Arham (Monday, May 04, 2020)