View Single Post
Old Tuesday, June 09, 2020

Innocent Hafeez is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by The dream of rain View Post
Hafeez thanks for your reviews.
First, Kudos, to my hectic typing on the forum!
After posting i noticed a mistake that is i have used "s" with "can" You can read that loud and clear.
Recommendations did not seem to me in demand. But, its optional. If one can brainstorm and write such long essay including recommendations in 3 hours then go for it.
Anyways, as for the grammatical mistakes pointed out by you i can not agree. "While" is a connector. If i had used comma after or before that (instead of period) it would have made the sentence too long. Therefore, to keep it limited it was necessary. And, "to name a few" is considerable parenthetic statement to place in the last it requires comma.

I get it, after "besides" i should have used simple tense but here it felt good to me (at first i did then i undo that). And, since it is grammatically right, why not continue!
For last sentence, i just wrote as a short reminder and as to end the discussion. If it is wrong i would try to avoid it.
Dear dream, May be I am wrong, but you can check today’s dawn editorial, and how 'while' is used. What i understand is that while is used along with compound sentences separated by comma. Here are two sentences from today’s editorial about Floyd’s murder:
1.Narendra Modi and his Hindutva acolytes are a case in point, while even in our own country regressive forces lurk in the shadows, sabotaging efforts to create a more egalitarian society.
2. Donald Trump’s journey to power has been propelled partly by white nationalists, while in Europe, the ideological children of fascism today sit in parliaments in Germany, Austria and Hungary.
Well, for besides let me make myself clear.
Plus: i agree to your other views.