View Single Post
Old Sunday, June 14, 2020

MonstarAshar is on a distinguished road

Telling you the truth is not disrespectful or rude. The fact is this forum isnt frequented by people anymore. They've moved on to whatsapp or facebook. People have also stopped replying to queries because 99% of newcomers before you have not done their due diligence. I have answered many such queries about the basics only to be met with a rude remark by the new-comer that the information is irrelevant or too advanced. That is why I gave you that response. I used to be like you too, but we have to face this harsh truth and learn it ourselves for improvement. Many aspirant become bitter and discouraged after spending time on this forum especially when they dont get a response or they dont learn/are taught how to use this website. I gave you the bitter pill in advance to save you from disappointment later in the preparation stage. I will not apologize for such an approach because THIS is what I would've liked to have been taught when I joined this forum

Other than this, I HAVE answered your query in the 2nd paragraph. When you cool off, read it again. If you want ready made notes, email me. No point in arguing with some random guy on the internet. Spend this valuable brain energy to study for css