View Single Post
Old Saturday, July 04, 2020

MonstarAshar is on a distinguished road

Quote:
In 2014 Punjabi paper , there were two questions asked which were asked before in 2013.
First, your opinion is welcome but it is based on old data. Analysis of 2014 or 2013 Punjabi or whichever subject's paper doesnt apply. I've specifically mentioned the past 5 year's syllabus, just because of this. The only trend established as of yet has been mentioed

Quote:
It happens sometimes that they surprise you with same questions that were asked in past year.
Second, yes you are correct that no one can predict the paper as the examiner has a tendency of balling a yorker or bouncer without due notice.

Quote:
It's always better to prepare whole syllabus., specially for General science and ability.
Third, we are not all Atif Ameer (2nd position 2018 CE) who can spend more than 3 years preparing each and everything. I didnt tell him to skip all the syllabus, I told him to analyse the past papers and syllabus side by side. Each section of the syllabus has atleast 2-3 questions. As such, one can skip the Biology portion for example, if one can prepare the rest of the syllabus studiously.

Quote:
Basically ,it's a smart work
Quote:
Anyone can't be hundred percent sure
100% true.

Quote:
So ,still it's better to prepare whole syllabus.
Maths = ALL syllabus ; Science = Can skip a few unimportant topics

Last, kya mein aur aap hi hotay hain forum pay warna tou ye jaga qabaristan ban gae ha