View Single Post
Old Saturday, July 11, 2020
***CAPTAIN HOPE***
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason:

Muhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the roughMuhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the roughMuhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabia Tanvir View Post
Aoa ... sir i m new here and don't know much about this app.... it will be really helpful if you recommend anư books on public administration...

Sent from my SM-A307FN using Tapatalk
Search through public administration section. Go through some posts and threads. Then you will get some idea about this subject. I think book by Iqra Riazuddin is good. With it , I am giving names of some other books down here;

Public Administration: An Action Orientation by denhardt
Governing the ungovernable by Dr Ishrat Hussain (this book is not exactly to the point and will not cover syllabus,maybe it just covers 10 percent of syllabus. But after reading this book you will have general idea of situation in Pakistan. Basically this book is about Institutions of Pakistan. And is helpful for interview.
Public Administration in South asia (Pakistan Section only) by meghna sabharwal
And a book by Sultan Khan . Public administration and then personnel administration.
Rabia Tanvir (Saturday, July 11, 2020)