View Single Post
Old Monday, March 16, 2009
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010

Thanked 1,291 Times in 524 Posts
Viceroy is a splendid one to beholdViceroy is a splendid one to beholdViceroy is a splendid one to beholdViceroy is a splendid one to beholdViceroy is a splendid one to beholdViceroy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by azix_zee
There is WIN-WIN situation for all! Each and every citizen of this country, wether a politician or ordinary public, has won a great victory by the restoration of C.J: Iftikhar Ch: and all other Judges!
I agree with you azix_zee ... Infact what I see is a great opportunity ahead which may be lost as a result of small mistakes by the stake holders of this case. I see this to be the right time for carefully nurturing the seeds that have been sown for the first time in Pakistan. The change in the political culture, where the government has made a right decission and the opposition has congratulated them; should prevail in the future.

We as a nation, have succeeded in sending a very strong message around the globe. We have proved that this nation, once provoked, can bear prolonged and hard tests on the streets but will not give up its rights to tyrants.

I pray that may all the stake holders of this case be able to deal with the fore coming situations with the same enthusiasm and tolerance. That's what is the need of the hour in my opinion.

Adios