View Single Post
Old Monday, March 16, 2009
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: PCS - 2008 / TehsildarMedal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CSS-2008, Roll no. 5170, CSS-2012 Roll no. 11105

Thanked 1,758 Times in 791 Posts
Islaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud of

@ agoof
thanx dear for ur kind words..... really i am v sad but jo Allah ki marzi...
still i am having two more chances and inshaAllah i will make it in the next.

salam dear all qualifiers and those who will be allocated.
once again i congrats u all from the core of my heart for achieving this milestone......

hope that u will serve this motherland effectivlya and with enthusiasm.

all those who will not be allocated....dont loose heart and try again.... i am sure that next time this will be ur turn...this will be our turn.....

special congrats to the members of this forum...my very dear friends...

frank
mumtaz
fiqr o mal
afrmz
zaigham
churibic smile
and all others.....

ur friend

islah_G...

Last edited by Mumtaz Hayat Maneka; Monday, March 16, 2009 at 04:01 PM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Islaw Khan For This Useful Post:
AFRMS (Monday, March 16, 2009), Arif Rao (Monday, March 16, 2009), Frankenstein of css (Monday, March 16, 2009), Mumtaz Hayat Maneka (Monday, March 30, 2009), Surmount (Monday, March 30, 2009)