View Single Post
Old Thursday, September 17, 2020
***CAPTAIN HOPE***
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason:

Muhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the roughMuhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the roughMuhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch Abdul jabbar View Post
Salam brother , i too opted these subjects except anthropology, rather i opted punjabi, would u plz share your experience of these subjects and pros and cns of this combination.
03*********
sharing personal information publicly is not allowed here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmedkhattak View Post
Why am i not able to start a new thread? The system says an error has occured! you only have 2 posts and for starting a new thread, you require 10 posts. what does that mean??
Initial 10 posts of members are auto moderated for certain reasons . You will have to complete 10 posts ,and after this you will be able to make a thread. Some of the reasons for this thing are to stop wrong usage of forum by making spam threads etc and to make sure that members get accustomed to forums rules and policies and then only they can use it in a better way and in more educated manner ,as this forum is educational one.