View Single Post
Old Saturday, September 19, 2020

Muhammad Akram Abbasi is on a distinguished road
Default Every Year I get new emails from candidates, to reply.

salam, Respected candidates

I hope you will be fine, sorry for late reply,

Yes, I was selected.
I had applied simultaneously for two posts Assistant Manager (IT / Software) SPS-8 and for Jr.Programmer SPS-7.

I cleared for both written Tests and everything of it (Written, psychological/personality evaluation). I had already replied about Sps-8 interview,
Before joining and at the interview they asked twice that is Staff cadre post & contract based it was, as they want me to quit at the interview. For SPS 7 also.
Sincerely, I was not known before what that mean the staff cadre and officer cadre; anyways they hired me for Staff Cadre post Jr.Programmer SPS-7 after joining I left organization (Maritime Technologies Complex) in a month . Because bla bla bla.... (Interested classified information )

We go further to understand the steps:

First, I will talk about MTC interview.
Yes, I worked at MTC
and probably you are giving interview for the position that will work in same projects They have .NET desktop, .NET web, and JAVA web based projects in progress You can present yourself as either .NET or Java developer, but not both as its not realistic For interview, there will be a panel:
Yes, it will be technical in terms of concepts
However, they may also explore you as a professional and individual
Panel has both technical and non-technical (ex-navy officers) people
You should have strong database concepts + entity relationship framework understanding + server side technologies skills + Data structure, OOP, Database; Architecture etc. They are using partially may be component on Python,
In addition, a good understanding of business analysis and data modeling may be helpful
However, it will depend on who takes your interview
Just be yourself
You cannot prepare for these interviews. You knowledge of past few years will decide how you will perform.

NOTE: Regarding written Test: what I have mentioned in technical in terms of concepts prepare for it.

I wish you good luck say salam to everyone from me: don't forget please.

Thanks

With Best Regards,
Akram Abbas

sorry for typo mistake