View Single Post
Old Monday, September 21, 2020

Xing Lee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neelam ShujahUddin View Post
I am extremely grateful for the forum members for responding to my age query in a timely manner.

I have one last eligibility query relating to the Second Division/C grade issue. I have been through numerous posts and google search results, but all in vain.
I have a law degree i.e LL.B.(Hons) with Second Class Honours Lower Division from University of London's International Programs being offered in Pakistan. I am confused regarding the percentage criteria gauged by FPSC for Second Class Honours. Is it enough for the eligibility purpose that my degree states 2nd Class Honours (Lower Division) or will FPSC go into the nitty gritty of C grade or GPA/CGPA?

I will be extremely thankful if someone can tell me whether Second Class Honours (Lower and Upper Division) starts from 45% or 50% in Pakistan as per HEC/FPSC rules.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my Infinix X650C using Tapatalk
You'll have to get an equivalence certificate from HEC first before applying for CSS otherwise FPSC will reject your application because you have a degree from Foreign University. HEC will clarify how much GPA or percentage you'll have in Pakistani system. You'll then apply on the basis of HEC's equivalence certificate alongwith your degree.