View Single Post
Old Monday, October 26, 2020

amjadiqbal is on a distinguished road

What is the point in criticizing one side of picture mere on the fact that we belong to dominated group in the above mentioned case.If Modi is working on the agenda of Hinduism,what he should do more than religious fanaticism.Though its sad to write that Indian constitution is secular and still there are atrocities there based on fundamentalism regarding religious views.
Is this not strange that when Taliban operate on non Muslims we have no concerns,when ISIS does manslaughter,we have no concerns,when we are oppressed regarding our basic human rights,we have no concerns.
But when Aljazeera (Keep in mind that this network always have inclination towards extremism) mentions something we are chilled with pain.Its very normal that where ever movements of freedom work,atrocities are done to humans without justice,its jealous nature of humans not something new.Its human nature that it respect only his possessions, how in every case he can be true, psychologically?
We are barcoded in our introvert nature, for instance look at the poverty level, living standards, footpaths sleeping, jobless status and absolute corruption in every case, do we are so good to criticize others? If Modi would torture mentally Jews then Israel would blame him, then Aljazeera would never be mentioning him.
This whole process of vision seems a propaganda. Every under developed state is operating on some sick theory of unknown.

Reasons:
Tablighi Jamat was also banned in Pakistan to convene its gatherings during covid-19 era and it was highly sensible decision to carry out.

NRC is an immigration process which would definitely ban heavy flow of population from neighbors or war zones.We also had same strict hands for Afghanistan migration to Pakistan.

If same class of thought operates in the same way and if every time route of thought is same for similar motives,then the whole process is not worthy to be trusted.

I am neither pro Imran nor Pro Modi, disagrees both with strong reasons.

No propaganda of traditionalism will hold my mind into slavery.No one is so envisioned that he/she can see cross the borders and not in locality where he/she is living. A pathetic analysis of fixed rule since years of no agenda except hate and disgust is clearly on the air by intolerant.
I clearly reject the idea of hate.
That's all
Deepest Regard's.