View Single Post
Old Wednesday, March 18, 2009
37th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CSS 2008 Roll no.: 4323Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Red.Hawk has a spectacular aura aboutRed.Hawk has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by amubarak
Here are my marks (i just cant believe i failed mercantile law and still passed)

Essay 44
Precis and Composition 57
Every Day Science 85
Current Affairs 46
Pakistan Affairs 65 (Genral Knowledge: 196)
Islamiat 62

Sociology 54
Mercantile Law 25
Geography 155 (78+77)
Psychology 151 (75+76)

Total in Written: 719

Viva Voce: 156

Aggregate: 873

Merit No: 27

P.S: There is a rule that if you fail one optional subject and pass in aggregate, you are declared pass. i just found out

Great Performance..Hopefully u'll fall in DMg (depending on your preferences)

Your scores in Everyday Science are (outstanding), in Pak Affairs (Very Good) and in Geography (Marvelous)....I am opting Geography in my revision attepmt, would you please provide me with boos or material from where you prepared for the Geography paper? If u used any notes,can you please share your notes with me? same for Pakistan Affairs and Everyday Science.

Anticipating a helping hand from your side.

Last edited by Mumtaz Hayat Maneka; Wednesday, March 18, 2009 at 07:34 PM. Reason: Merged and Amubarak is not a bro :).
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Red.Hawk For This Useful Post:
amubarak (Thursday, March 19, 2009), snake (Wednesday, March 18, 2009), waqar paras (Sunday, March 29, 2009)