View Single Post
Old Tuesday, November 03, 2020
***CAPTAIN HOPE***
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason:

Muhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the roughMuhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the roughMuhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by waqarsa View Post
Thanks for replying. Actually I have already opted it so can't go back on it.
I have only taken lectures of NOA academy. When I saw past papers after completing lectures it seems like I don't know much about this subject.
There are hardly 1-2 questions in each paper which I can attempt at most.
Could you tell me how to prepare this subject satisfactorily? Most people say use internet for preparing G&PP, but since I have mostly relied on books for my preparation I'm finding that difficult too.
Secondly, when I went through past papers it seemed like many questions asked aren't even part of syllabus like Name of Republic, Quaid's vision about Pak (theocratic or democratic), Pro-Poor Growth etc.
Every year , there are some questions that seem to be out of course really . But , they are not . You will have to cover every aspect of topic. Quaideazam's views are very important in this perspective. Now , as you know that they asked question of this nature in past papers then its good that now we can prepare for them .
On other side, pro poor growth , this question seems to be out of syllabus , but it has been mentioned in recommended readings, so it's there for some purpose. Name of republic , and all questions of this nature come from Constitution of Pakistan, and i think it is also mentioned in recommended readings.
Don't panic after seeing these questions, just stay focused and try preparing every aspect of paper. Best thing that you can do is this that search for some column writers who write in the domain of political science, then start searching their articles related to governance i.e topics that have been mentioned in syllabus plus general ones too (which are available online).
And , its good in one way that you are worried about this thing before 4 months , so that now you can prepare it from different perspective.