View Single Post
Old Wednesday, November 25, 2020
***CAPTAIN HOPE***
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason:

Muhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the roughMuhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the roughMuhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the rough

I think energy security , any topic related to COVID-19 and its impact on education, economy, society, on our health systems . And, education system in pakistan specially Single national curriculum ,with it health system in pakistan , economic crisis of pakistan, civil-military relations, political turmoil in pakistan, blasphemy, islamophobia, freedom of expression, elections and electoral system related topics, corruption, good governance, moral degradation in our society, women empowerment related topic.
Well, i think they are the most important topics now a days. Add arab-israel relations if you want to.

And please avoid making chain posts, though i have merged them this time. Regards

Last edited by Muhammad Ali Chaudhry; Wednesday, November 25, 2020 at 07:33 AM. Reason: missed some points
The Following User Says Thank You to Muhammad Ali Chaudhry For This Useful Post:
SanamKhalid (Friday, November 27, 2020)