View Single Post
Old Wednesday, November 25, 2020

moondot is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuhailAhmedChanna View Post
Ok fine noted :-) Actually I didn't write a separate point as u mentioned "role of law and punishment against this atrocious act", I thought this point should be written in point, "Government should provide basic rights of children", more focusing on laws and regulations rather than others problems, because to provide the justice and protection are also came under the list of basic rights. But you are right this should be written as a separate point with subheading. Thanks
Yes, that's what I want to say. Awareness is important but only awareness can't be enough to stop a brutal act
We, living in a Muslim country, must make some laws which help to stop these kinda acts otherwise, all are in vain in my point of view. And here, one more point, only making laws is not enough; implementation of these laws and evaluation is much more important. Ironically, we can't speak the whole truth, as we are not allowed to write negative about any institution but most of these kinda acts are due to super involvement. Well best of luck for your CSS journey. 2021 will be my first attempt. Let's see what happen.