View Single Post
Old Wednesday, November 25, 2020

SanamKhalid is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhammad Ali Chaudhry View Post
You asked for 10 , i told you 14 . there is difference of just 4 topics . Not 'too much' difference sister . Well, its up to you to do any one of them or maybe do nothing.
And regarding that second view of yours , just open past papers and you will know that they ask topics as a whole or they ask subdomains of topics. Then you will come to know that most of the times they ask you to write on subtopics related to some bigger issue . You will have to write about them, no matter what . Yes they are related to current affairs, they are contemporary topics and if you see past papers of last 5 to 10 years , you will come to know that they are asking general topics related to current affairs. and here i mean that they ask these type of topics lot of times . Its not a matter of one topic out of 10 .
And , well improve your analytical skills , then you will be able to expand your writings to 2500 words.
Regards.
Dear, I mean 'too much ' in limited time...
Ofcourse 14 topic are not enough for essay paper. Essay is name of only creative writing.

[QUOTE=Muhammad Ali Chaudhry;1118131]You asked for 10 , i told you 14 . there is difference of just 4 topics . Not 'too much' difference sister . Well, its up to you to do any one of them or maybe do nothing.

No doubt, it will useful for me in my prepartion phase and also attempting this paper in examination hall. Thanks for your valuable suggestion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by waqarsa View Post
Hate Crimes ( racism, xenophobia, Islamophobia)
Covid ( all dimensions)
Globalization
Global warming / climate change
Governance
Kashmir
Education
Multi-polar world

Religious extremism in our country
Increasing inflation
Poverty and unemployment
Psychological impacts of covid-19
Peace in Afghanistan

Last edited by Muhammad Ali Chaudhry; Tuesday, December 08, 2020 at 09:17 PM. Reason: chain posts