View Single Post
Old Monday, December 07, 2020

imfaisalwahab is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Data collection for CSS Essay?

Quote:
AoA Everyone, I have a CS background and 2021 is going to be my first attempt. I have understood everything about every subject but essay confuses me alot. I understand essay types, how to write it and its structures and I know I have to write under themes but what I don't get is how do I find data or arguments or narratives. In short, how do I gather data? I am currently reading DAWN news but I have never been into politics and I don't understand most things. So can anyone help me how do I start gathering data and start attempting essays?
Start with writing outlines and introductions.
For data collection and argumentation: Books , Book summaries , research papers , news articles .
Read these things and while reading make rough outlines , then compress that outline to a shorter one having 20 to 25 basic arguments by omitting unimportant stuff.
It will be difficult for you for some days . After a week ,once language becomes familiar then you will be able to understand everything written in editorials .
Don't give up , keep on reading , keep on writing .
Best of luck .

Last edited by Muhammad Ali Chaudhry; Tuesday, December 08, 2020 at 09:35 PM. Reason: quote error