View Single Post
Old Tuesday, December 08, 2020
***CAPTAIN HOPE***
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason:

Muhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the roughMuhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the roughMuhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayesha shabir View Post
Assalam o Alaikum everyone, I want your kind attention. I am a bit confused
regarding a job announced through FPSC. The post I wish to apply for is Assistant Director in maritime department and it has just one vacancy. As I am just a fresher recently cleared my masters. should I go for this job or not. what you say what is the trend for freshers right now?
Eagerly waiting for response from experienced persons.
If you are eligible to apply then you must go for this job. No trend really , its quite simple as it is for any other exam. If you qualify and get that post then passing rate is 100 percent for you , and if you fail then its zero percent . So, don't think about these things. Just apply and give it your best shot . You can get allocated in that one post. Don't think about some other aspects like what if there is a 'sifarish' culture , what if i come second , what if etc etc . There is a post ; equal opportunity , same difficulty level for everyone , so it doesn't matter you are experienced or not , or that you are topper or not .
Best of luck

Last edited by Muhammad Ali Chaudhry; Tuesday, December 08, 2020 at 09:28 PM. Reason: missed some words
The Following User Says Thank You to Muhammad Ali Chaudhry For This Useful Post:
Ayesha shabir (Tuesday, December 08, 2020)