View Single Post
Old Thursday, December 10, 2020

Cheetaa is on a distinguished road

If you people are interested then first you need to know the procedure to change age limit or age extension.

As my info following is the procedure (anyone can also add or remove any stage if he has more reliable source of info for age extention)

Firstly, a commitee headed by secretary Fpsc will submit his recommendation to extend age limit. Then it will go to Establishment devision in Islamabad.

Secondly, after approval from secretary establishment it went to Cabinet of Pak. If i am not wrong i think Establishment division can also initiate this procedure directly without taking any recommendation/suggestion from Fpsc. So if anyone has direct link or sources then they can mobilize establishment division for this cause (i think shahzad Arbab is heading establishment division currently).

Thirdly, after approval from cabinet it become part of act.

So as per my knowledge this would be the procedure - anyone who works in establishment division or fpsc, he may correct or add some new and genuine info - but last time it was Ahsan iqbal heading Ministry of Planning and Development extended the age limit to 30 years and fixes the min 16 years of Education for Css. So i think Ministry of planning and Development which is currently under Asad Umar can initiate this process. So if anyone has direct contact of Asad umar he may request him for this correction. It will also help him and his party in winning some votes.

Fourthly, the real problem is that IK is running state of the affairs through non-electables (like SAPM e.g. Israt Hussain on institutiin reforms etc ) and he is the focal person right now for institutinal reforms or u can say at this moment he is rhe genuine person who will help u in extending age limit. But israt hussain as i heard him while answering age extension question in a session he said age relaxation till 35 is not possible ... but 32 may they consider (i am just sharing his thoughts on age relaxation).

Fifthly, in short if u people really want to extend age relaxation then instead of wasting time on citizen portal try to be directly in contact with people like Ishrat Hussain and Asad Umar or raise this issue on electronic and social media to built narrative and hence pressure.

Sixthly, from current gov Fawad Chudary is the only person who is very vocal among all issues and his voice also heard and get media attention as well. So if anyone has approach to Fawad chodary then he is also instrumental to raise this issue in cabinet meeting as well.

Seventhly, there is journalist Hassan Khawar who writes about civil services reform mostly and so try to have access to him or journalist like him who will further asd to your narrative.

Lastly, it is you who define your limits. Anything is possible. You just need to push thus issue for 32 or 35 years of age. Remeber generally rules for css annually adv till may/june and then after that fpsc adv the schedule of formal css applications for written part and also exam date (this year it was not followed).

So all the best who are seriously looking for this issue to be resolved.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk