View Single Post
Old Thursday, December 17, 2020

SikanderAbbasi is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by hingorjosubhan View Post
@sikknadar abassi
Gratitude to hear such humble words from your side. Well, between 2016 and 2018, I was occupied with my Masters program along with working in a private organisation as a research analyst. Though I kept myself away from appearing in any competitive exam, I maintained the pace of reading newspapers and acquainting with national/international issues, since I was able to get the job which resembled my interest and my academic career. I just didn't get an ample amount of time to prepare for any exam. In 2018. I dared to take a risk of leaving job for the sake of re-appearing in CSS for the second time. I prepared four almost six month during this time but, regrettably, fate quarreled with me. You can control your destiny but not your fate. In July 2019, I re-entered the professional field of writing and kept on doing job for almost a year. During the on-going pandemic, I have had a chance to revise all the stuff I prepared for css during these years. 2020 would be my last chance for which I am leaving no stone unturned. Good wishes to all the aspirants who are risking their lives just to accomplish their dream of becoming CSPs.