View Single Post
Old Monday, December 21, 2020

ADIL KHESHGI will become famous soon enoughADIL KHESHGI will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saira khattak View Post
Hello. Kppsc advertised pms Posts today. So I wanted to ask if it would be wise to opt political science in pms when it was highly targeted in 2018 exam. Do you guys think it might get targeted again? I have already prepared it for css so switching to a new subject doesn't seem right to me. Or should i go for other highly scoring subjects like geography etc. But how do we know they will turn out to be scoring again. Anyone having any idea about scoring trend in kppms exam? Any subject which has been consistently scoring?
If you really want to compete? Then go for any subject of your liking. Although, I couldn't secure a slot through the KP-PMS still I believe that any subject can be a scoring subject provided the candidate prepare it as per the syllabus. Apply the correct strategies, study selectively, burn your midnight oil and then attempt the exams!
P.S: Some said that Sociology was targetted others said .... blah blah blah... follow your own line.. This writer's highest score in Political Science is 140 (if my memory serving me better).
Saira khattak (Monday, December 21, 2020), warsakian (Tuesday, January 05, 2021)