View Single Post
Old Sunday, January 24, 2021

SikanderAbbasi is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuhailAhmedChanna View Post
thank u Sikander. in my point of view, I think that there is no suggestion left to advice because the situation has gone beyond the limits, that is the reason, I wrote all the possible challenges for the Multilateralism, which are supposed to be write in suggestions. Article 370 and 35A comes under the violation of UN resolution, it can be reversed if UN considered it seriously and I know that UN has became a pointless forum to deal the issue but Kashmiri people don't have any legalized option left, except UN resolutions. and yes the move to make GB as provisional province is actually a more favorable and blessing for India to defend their actions earlier in IIOK.
This is why we were unsettled on the GB as a provincial status for so long despite GB people's willingness, and this is why we have moved the GB status now as we have tacitly acknowledged unlikelihood of any change in the status of Kashmir. But yes, UN is the only forum that could do to revise the conditions of Kashmir keeping in view its resolutions at place. But rationally, we can only highlight the situation at UN, OIC, SAARC or other different forums regardless of the actions from their side.