View Single Post
Old Thursday, February 04, 2021

Anniegull is on a distinguished road

O Dear i m from chakwal......and i m a girl wanted to know that if i select groups such as IG,OMG,IR,Custum services postal group then is there any case that i will do my job in islamabad rawalpindi or mmy home town chakwal or tehsil of rawalpindi like gujarkhan sohawa ............becz my family dislike this to be a women she do her job in cities like karachi lahore peshawar quetta that are distant to hometown......so i want to know after allocation in these groups is there any chance that i do my job in rawalpindi islamabad or my hometown chakwal or tehsil of rwp chakwal.............i want to clear my that point .....see dear if i start preparation for CSS and after hard work and struggle of 4 years i apply for css and clear exam and selected to any of the group and my family then not allows me to do job in cities that are farther apart from my hometown,cities like lahore karachi quetta pishawar, then what will i do?it will be very useless and wasted for me ..........so i want to clear one thing that except PAS and PSP is there any other group in which i will be allocated to do job in islamabad rawalpindi or near rawalpindi tehsil level...........